Google plus is one of the main services provided by the Google account login. It is pronounced as (Google+), can be written as Google Plus, can also be written as G+. It is a social networking site that is owned and operated by Google. This network was launched on 28 June 2011. Google+ keeps social networking, linking other Google services like Google Drive, Bloggers, YouTube, KKiste.to.
Key Features and Functions of Google+
- The user profile is a timmail visible account that was attached to Google properties. It has basic services like profile photos, cover photos.
- Stream: The main part of the page, users can see all the updates of circle and posts in groups they had joined. You can use the filter feature to make sure which circle posts you wish to see.
- Circle: It is a kind of important feature of Google+ on the social platform. Users can access the people in groups or lists for sharing from various Google services. Once a circle is formed Google+ can share private content only to that circle.
- Identity services: Profiles were used as the background accounts for many Google services like Google Maps, Google Play, Google Music, and so on.
- Privacy: Should not disclose your personal information in the circle. Always disclose the information which people are willing to hear from you.
- +1 button: Allows people to see sites and photos with a link button like on Facebook.
- Google+ page: Started on November 7, 2011for all users. It allows a group of people or individuals to start up the page set up their profile and start posting. Just similar to Facebook.
- Communities: Gives authority to users to connect the crowd and create live session conversations about particular subjects.
- Google local: Google+ has many features inside a function or outside profile.
- Photography: Photos of Google photos are connected to the Google account. As well as when a new photo is uploaded in a circle the people who are added in that circle will only get to see those pictures.
What happened to Google+
Due to less usage and disclosed software design. The shutting down of Google+ for personal accounts was on 2 April 2019. From here all the photos, videos, clips are deleted from Google+ accounts. Except for the backup of those same photos, videos, clips, or any other document. It might take a few times in processing the data deletion from the user’s accounts.
The new version of Google+
Officially for all the consumer’s Google+ is dead, but still alive for enterprise users. After a few days of shutting down Google+, they announced the public version of Google+. They decided to start an enterprise version of Google+. It is now called Current. Google also offered one of the services earlier of a similar name. That was about the social magazine which was later known as Google Play Newsstand. By clearly the fact that the consumer version is shut now and the only enterprise version is in use will clear all other doubts of the users. And this will not make them confused about Google+ is still in use or not.